4 Week Puppy Classes
This class is for dogs from 8 weeks of age up to the age of 5 months.
This class starts 9am every Saturday Morning at the Willows Historical Park, Reserve Road, Melton.
What you will learn over the 4 weeks.
Sit and Step away (Stay)
Drop and Step away (Stay)
Loose Leash walking (teaching your dog not to pull)
General advice on puppy behaviours like nipping, jumping and toilet training
Come when called
(This class is restricted to 6 dogs per class).
Alpha Dog Training
This class is for dogs 5 months of age and older. The class runs over 10 weeks with the first week being an Induction explaining the technique that is used by Brigitte’s Dog School. The first week is WITHOUT your dog.
This class runs 9am every Saturday Morning at the Willows Historical Park, Reserve Road, Melton.
What you will learn
- How to use the Training Halter
- Correct position to have your dog
- Stepping up – putting your dog into the correct position
- Heel and Auto Sit
- Sit and stepping away (same as stay)
- Drop and stepping away (same as stay)
- Manners – environment scenarios : entering and exiting doorways, creating boundaries that the dogs do not cross
- Recall (or Come)
- Food Refusal
- Walk through Hanna Watts Park
- and more